Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Complete details should be included in the "Submit an Article" (1. Start, 2. Upload Submission, 3. Enter Metadata, 4. Confirmation, and 5. Next Steps), otherwise the Submissions will be declined (Desk Reject).
- Details (incuding User Details with ORCID iD and affiliation) from all Contributors (Authors) should be included in the Submission. Additional modification of the list of authors is not permited.
- Manuscript Title Page contain: title of the manuscript; authors first name, family name, e-mail address, and ORCID iD; affiliations of the authors; *corresponding author: name and family name, affiliation, e-mail,...
- Tables and/or Figures can be included in the Manuscript Main Text or submitted separately. Tables should be in editable format (in document format, not as a picture).
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points,...
- Each reference should be numbered, ordered sequentially as they appear in the text, methods, tables, figure, and legends. When cited in the text, reference numbers are in brackets , , , and so on.
- Section References should be ordered sequentially identical with the citation in the text 1., 2., 3., and so on (Vancouver style).
- References should be in English language, other languages should be translated in English with the original language mentioned in  at the ed of reference, i.e, [Macedonian].
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE), found in Submissions.
- Add one or two preferred reviewers (name, affiliation, e-mail).
All rights reserved.